Saturday, February 27, 2010

Building Blocks

I sometimes get overwhelmed with all the tasks of starting your own business. Alot of times leaves you feeling despair, and alone. But the journey with its obstacles in the way, has enormous satisfaction when the end is near. The building blocks that I am using to create my business is remembering all the feelings along the way and how to use them to make them to be an effective business owner. When I start with those emotions of doubt, I take each one and make them a positve exerience. when that voice says "it wont work" I take it and say it will because God did not give me a gift to sit on the shelf. It will work if I plan accordingly, learn to step away when I am overwhelmed and ask for help when I do not have the answer.
I also have realized that my relationship with God has to be strong because owning your own business is a huge responsibility and if I dont have the relationship with God when the wind blows I will not be able to stand. So everyday I must take the time and have a talk with Jesus allow him to direct my path and understand exactly what God says about  prospering my soul and how faith plays the role in becoming the best I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment